Monday, October 4, 2010

Update!

I've been in Law School for about 6 weeks and it's been extremely crazy. I really enjoy school but it's so demanding! I'm pressing forward, I know it will be worth it when it's all over :) Derek wasn't able to go to school this semester because everything was filled up, but he's going to be starting in January.

We got settled into our new apartment right around the time I started Law School. We've tried to decorate and make it our own and I love coming home and relaxing at the end of a long day at school. I finally bought my beautiful upholstered headboard and frame and it's beautiful! I also bought my dream washer and dryer: Samsung VRT Steam. I love washing close and using all the different settings. I feel like such a house wife talking about a washer and dryer lol.

We have some more news coming up and I will be sure to come back and update some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment