Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's Been A While, So It's Time For An Update

So it's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I should do a little updating. The past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic. I have a couple of changes going on right now so I thought I would update on that.

In terms of school I won't be going to Law School this semester. Due to some personal issues I feel like right now is not the best time for me to be going to Law School and I'm going to take some time off to work and be with my family. Hopefully I can go back in the near future because Law is definitely still what I want to do and where I want to be.

Along with my decision to leave school for the time being, Derek and I will be moving up to Northern California. I will be taking time off to relax before the baby comes, after the baby is born I will be working and Derek will be finishing school. I miss San Francisco and it will be nice to be back in the Bay Area for a little bit before Derek and I move back down here for good.

Now for some baby news! So the last post I wrote I talked about how we would be finding out if we were having a boy or a girl. We'll turns out we're having a girl :)))) We are sooooo excited! We had two sets of names picked out for a boy or a girl so we already know what we're naming her. After we found out we're having a girl we registered for gifts and it was so fun. We also scheduled a 4D ultrasound for the 19th and we're going to have my parents and Derek parents come so they can see the baby. I'm really excited to start buying more baby stuff, so far we've only purchased the bath tub and some pacifiers. I just recently felt the baby kick for the first time and over the past 2 days she's been going crazy in my belly and kicking and hiccuping like crazy, it's such a weird feeling but it's amazing.

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and it feels surreal that I'm past the halfway point. I finally need to start buying some real maternity clothes, so I'm excited to go shopping. I'm also looking forward to waddling. Even before Derek and I decided to get pregnant waddling has always been my favorite thing, when I would see other pregnant women, I just want to waddle like a penguin :) I know it's probably weird but I'm excited.

Here's a picture of our last ultrasound :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! big move just in time for the noodle. I love the Bay area!!! ENJOY your freedom

    ReplyDelete