Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oh Fall, How I Have Missed You So!


Fall is absolutely my favorite season :) November is my favorite month and Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love the cold, the beautiful colors, and the amazing warm feeling I get when I think of the holidays.

I have already started a Christmas list for Alexis :) Last year we didn't get her a ton of stuff, but this year i am definitely making up for it, not going crazy, but definitely she is going to have some cool stuff.

I am in love with this ballerina stocking I saw today and it got me all excited so I decided to make a potential Christmas list. I love that Alexis will have all of this to look back on. I love thinking that some day she will have this blog to read [I do plan on printing this out and making a book for her in the future] and see how much Derek and I love her and want to make the holidays special for her :)

Ok so this was just a short rant on how much I love Fall.

Oh ya I got my schedule change approved. I will be working 4, 10 hour days, Wednesday-Saturday 6am-2:30pm. So excited to be able to have Alexis home with me one more day of the week and also excited to save that money since she will be in daycare one less day.

That is all :)

P.S. I have the coolest little girl ever. She is a rockstar in the making ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment