Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I so badly want this!

Ok so aside from all of the normal baby furniture and stuff I want, this is something that I'm absolutely in love with. The Go Crib.

During one of my first doctors visits they gave me a pregnancy magazine, which I have now subscribed to, and as I was flipping through it I came across an ad for the Go Crib, I went on their site and I've been obsessed with it since. At first Derek thought it was just a waste of money, it's pretty expensive, pretty much the cost of a regular crib. However, after I've reminded him of how many great uses it has I think he's warmed up to the idea. It's amazing for trips to the beach, picnics in the park, and for visiting grandma and grandpa since they won't have a crib for the baby at either of our parents homes, the Go Crib is perfect for that.

I was just on their website, I haven't been on it for a while and their price went down, it was at $300 and now it's at $250 and it's free shipping. How I wish so badly I had the money for it now.

I know I haven't bought this yet but I'm just gushing over it imagining how great it will be when I finally have it; 'cause I'm pretty sure I can convince Derek that it is a necessary purchase ;)

Salivating...


It has so much space.


It comes in a cute little backpack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment