Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm such a mom!

I feel like such a mom right now. So as I wrote in one of my previous post, I fell in love with the Graco Blossom highchair, specifically the Bombay design which is red and white. My dad is going to buy that as Alexis' Chrsitmas gift, I talked to him the other day and he asked me if I was going to order it online because he's not too computer savvy and doesn't know which one I want, so he's just going to give me his credit card info and I'm going to order it. My plan was to order it from Babies R Us and do their in store pick up, well we went yesterday and it turns out they don't have that color and it's being discontinued :( The lady helping us checked the computer and told me Stockton and Fairfield had one, so I called them and Stockton doesn't have it and Fairfield has it as their floor model and they won't sell it.

Well needless to say I was crushed. I feel like such a mom being so upset about a highchair. I very much dislike the color scheme of the one they did have at BRU. I looked all over the Internet, even EBay and I couldn't find a single person with the red one :( So i went on Graco's website and looked at the other designs. There is a cute design that is black and white and has some red accents on it so I'm leaning towards that one. I wish I could post a picture but I'm doing this from my iPhone so I don't know how to do that. Even though I can't have the one I originally wanted I'm just excited to order it in the next 2 weeks and get it all wrapped for Alexis to put under our tree. Which by the way we already put up :))

Which reminds me. We bought Alexis her main gift and I got it all wrapped up and under the tree. We also bought her "My First Christmas" onesie and some cute little "My First Christmas" socks/booties; I wrapped them up and I'm so excited to have her unwrap them on Christmas Eve so she can wear them the next morning to open up the rest of her gifts :)

I still need to buy some ornaments for the tree along with her 1st Christmas ornament, which I'm having a hard time deciding on what I want. Also I have to find a cute dress for her Christmas pictures to get our Christmas cards out. I love the holidays :)

P.S. My poor little Alexis is sick :( I think she caught mine and daddy's cold. I hate seeing her sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment