Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Alexis' First Plane Ride!

Alexis gets to go on her first flight this Thursday. We are flying back up to Sacramento. One of these days I will have to update on the big change we're making but for now I want to keep this relatively short.

Alexis has her 9 month doctor's appointment on Friday in Chico. I haven't been able to find a new pediatrician for her so that's why we're flying up. We fly out of Ontario Thursday night, just the two of us since Derek is already in Sacramento. I am sooooo excited for her first flight. I love love love airports and flying, pretty much traveling is something that I love. I'm really hoping Alexis will feel the same way. I did a lot of research and reading stuff on the Bump about what others experiences were traveling with their little ones. I called the airline and asked about bringing formula through security, about checking in the car seat, and all that kind of stuff. I think I'm as prepared as I can be. I know she'll do fine, she is soooo good in public.

We're going to be flying into Sacramento and driving up to Chico for her doctor's appointment. Sometime later in the evening we'll be driving a U-Haul back to Southern California and moving into our new place. Derek will be spending the weekend with us but then he flies back to Sacramento Monday :( he's going to be finishing up his two weeks there before getting transferred down here.

I am really excited for Alexis' doctor's appointment. I love going to her appointments and hearing all the progress she's making and hear what Dr. Brown says about what other things Alexis may be ready for. I'm saddened that we're going to have to find another pediatrician because Dr. Brown is amazing, and I love her practice it's very kid friendly and just a really nice place. I always hear people say how hard it is to find a good pediatrician.

Well that is it for now I will update on the move, Alexis, and what's been going on later :)

P.S. Alexis is a rockstar! More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment