Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Friday! One more day of working at the school and then I have 2 weeks off :) I'm excited because I am very much looking forward to a break from unruly kids and the slapping craziness; but I am going to miss seeing their cute faces for those 2 weeks.

Today was an eventful day. It was outing day so most of the kids went out to the store and the library, then we had a birthday party for one of the kids and lastly we had two kids graduating from the school today :) Sooo precious!

The only downside to having 2 weeks off, is missing out on the paycheck but I will be picking up some extra shifts at BJ's so that'll help a little. I got a bonus from work which was pretty cool, I didn't think I would get one because i've only been there since September, so that was a nice surprise.

I'm really excited for Alexis' gift from my dad, he's getting her a highchair :) So we'll have that to put under our Christmas tree after this weekend.

Alexis has been so crazy cute lately, not that she isn't always but she's been extra cute lately :) she gets so excited in the mornings when she wakes up and sees me she shakes her whole body smiling like crazy, it's the perfect way to start my day. She's been holding my face lately when I hold her and talk to her and she's also been trying to eat my nose. When I call my mom I put her on speaker so Alexis can hear her and she always tries to eat my phone, if it's anywhere near her mouth. She's definitely into the munching phase.

Last night Derek read to Alexis after her bath,while I sat with her, and after he was done she turned to me, stared into my eyes, smiled and started to "talk" to me, it was soooooo precious.

Everyday I love her just a little bit more.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute!! I love the visual I got of her shaking with excitement to see you each day! And "Everyday I love her just a little bit more." Aww.

    ReplyDelete