Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Little Fevers :(


Alexis has had a fever since Sunday night. She woke up at 1 in the morning crying and she was hot to the touch. Over the last couple of days I've been monitoring her temperature, giving her medicine, giving her warm baths, and making sure she is hydrated with lots of water and formula. I just found out today that she has another little tooth coming out next to her two bottom teeth, which seems to be the culprit of her fever. I am assuming it's the teething because it's happened before, but she also has been having a runny nose too.

Times like these I am so appreciative of certain products :)


Alexis is doing better. She has had a high temp of 102, which was the other day but it's been going down and coming back up periodically, nothing to be really alarmed about, yet. She has her 12 month Dr. Appt this Friday, so I will be checking with her Dr. to make sure I'm doing everything I should be about this fever, if it doesn't go away by then. I am really excited for her visit because I really want to know what her progress is with her weight and I have a ton of questions to ask about what her feeding should be like from here on out. I really want to know if I should continue with the formula or switch to whole cows milk as well as a ton of other stuff.

I know I need to post about her birthday. I promise that will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment